A 1-2 KM
- Golf course of Biot, an 18 hole golf course at the foot of the village
- la Poterie of Biot, if you like all types of pots
- la Verrerie of Biot, you will admire glassblowers, in 15 minutes, you can see the making of a piece of blown glass, carafe or glass candle holder
- le "Parc de Vaugrenier" a big forest with its fitness trail, a pond, a nature reserve of migratory birds and children's games
- The sea and the beach "corto Maltese beach" with many sports, jet sky, fly fish ect.
- Village of Biot with small typical roads and regional restaurants
- Bonsaï museum and the forest of bonsaï trees, fruits trees etc.
- Fernand Léger museum at 2 km